This is a notice the ACC Holiday party has moved and a reminder the party is next Fri 12/4. RSVP if you plan to attend so we can plan the food, please include any guests or diet needs. More detail below.
- Send in your ACC Board nominations: Get your nominations in! We are building a good candidate list but want to be sure all willing volunteers have a chance to be on next year’s board. Nominations will close with the Holiday Party. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your nominations, or text/call a board member.
- 2020 ACC Holiday Party:
- When: Fri Dec 4th at 7 pm – ? (Remembering the Dec Club Trip to Big Rock SC is Sat Dec 5th). The party replaces the Dec club meeting which would have been Thurs Dec 3rd.
- New Location: We are back at the Allison’s house: 4861 Hunters Oaks Lane, Alpharetta GA 30009.
- Spouses and other partners are welcome and encouraged to come and meet your climbing pals.
- It’s BYOB; however, the club will provide dinner. Sides/snacks are encouraged.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com with your head count.
- There will be a gift exchange game. Gifts should be climbing related with a $25 limit
- The house won’t be decked out this early but we still have the pool table, fire pit, lighted area for corn hole, and hot tub.
- Plenty of beds and other place to crash if that’s the best way for you to be on time for the club trip on Sat.
- 12/6 Self rescue class: This class is full.