Due to COVID19, the April 2nd ACC Meeting is postponed and the April Climbing Trip is cancelled.
Please read all three items below.
- The April ACC Meeting has been postponed until further notice
- Our April Meeting was to be a recruitment night at Stone Summit Atlanta on April 2nd. Most of you have probably seen today’s Stone Summit announcement that in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Stone Summit gyms will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
- We will continue to watch Stone Summit’s status. If they re-open in April, we will attempt to re-schedule our April meeting there.
- The April Climbing trip is cancelled.
- It is unlikely the COVID19 situation will improve enough for us to hold our trip in early April, so we are canceling the trip.
- We need a replacement Treasurer to replace Denmark.
- Denmark plans to move to Las Cruces, New Mexico in late April. He will be greatly missed.
- Yes, we would like to hold a farewell event – pending the COVID19 situation.
- We need a replacement Treasurer to complete the 2020 term. If you are willing to serve, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.