Both the ACC June meeting and the June trip are postponed until next week. Our meeting venue is closed for a special event this week, and the weather forecast for this weekend is not promising.
Our meeting will be held next Thursday, June 13. The club trip will be the following Saturday, June 15 (weather permitting). We’ll post more info on each of those events later.